Launch Date: TBD
The launch is separated into 2 different phases:
- Launch Auction - Bootstrapping a MOZ-USDC pool on Ethereum
- Bonding - Building protocol owned liquidity with Mozaic
Swap USDC for MOZ to create MOZ-USDC DEX liquidity
How it works:
- The launch auction will remain open for 72 hours or until 7.5M USDC is added to the launch auction contract, whichever occurs first.
- 7.5% of the MOZ token supply will be auctioned and locked for 1-year and unlocked linearly over 6 months after that.
- This liquidity plus an additional 2.5% of the MOZ supply (see bonding) will bootstrap the MOZ-USDC Uniswap V3 pair and will be protocol owned.
- Because their MOZ is locked, contributors will receive aMOZ, which represents their own share of the 7.5% MOZ token. Here's how contributors can calculate their percentage of the auction:
- (Contributor aMOZ balance / Total aMOZ balance) * 150M MOZ = contributor MOZ balance
- While their MOZ is locked, contributors will also receive veMOZ (voting escrow MOZ).
- Once the launch auction closes: The MOZ-USDC Uniswap v3 pair will go live. The bonding phase will begin.
Add stablecoin to Mozaic bonding curves and receive MOZ tokens while building Mozaic's protocol owned liquidity.
How it works:
- 2.5% of the MOZ token supply will go towards the bonding curves dedicated to protocol owned liquidity
- 50,000,000 MOZ to a pool on Ethereum
- The initial bonding price will be the opening MOZ price on the MOZ-USDC Uniswap v3 pool.
- The bonding price will increase linearly as contributors purchase MOZ tokens.
- Wallets will need to be whitelisted prior to participate. Unlike the Auction, contributors will receive their MOZ tokens immediately.
- Bonding curves will stay open for 7 days or until MOZ reaches 3x the opening bonding price, whichever occurs first.